Welcome to E-waste Re-Cycling of M/S. ZAMAN ENTERPRISE
M/S. ZAMAN ENTERPRISE Bangladesh Government approved electronic waste recycler started operations from 23th July 2017,is engaged in handling, use and reusing of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment(WEEE) in co-friendly approach. The initiative is to aim at reducing the buildup of used and discarded electronic and electrical equipment’s, that most find yourself in landfills or partially recycled in a very insanitary conditions by cartilage recyclers so partially thrown into waste streams damaging the setting. The objective of M/S. ZAMAN ENTERPRISE is to make a chance to transfer waste into socially and industrially useful raw materials like valuable metals, plastics and glass mistreatment straightforward, value economical, home grown, environmental friendly technologies appropriate to Bangladeshi Conditions.
M/S. ZAMAN ENTERPRISE Bangladeshi Electronic Waste use company approved by each Central Pollution instrument panel and Mysore State Pollution instrument panel, placed in Jalalabad Iron & Machineries Market 440, Muradpur Jurain, Dhaka Industrial space close to city, within the space already earmarked for unsafe waste management by Government of Mysore.
M/S. ZAMAN ENTERPRISE provides Electronic-Waste assortment and disposal services to its customers World Health Organization area unit IT majors, Public sectors, NGO’s etc. we have a tendency to even have written agreements with our customers and are approved by the EHS audits conducted by our customers and their counter elements from abroad.
Benefits of Re-Cycling
- Economic Benefits – Revenue generation from recovered materials.
- Environmental Benefits – Natural resource Conservation and Reduction in Environmental pollution.
- Social Benefits – Employment generate
Why Should We Recycle ?
- The Earth’s Natural Resources are limited and hence we need to make sure that we preserve them and use them carefully.
- E-Waste disposed to municipal waste releases hazardous toxin materials in to environment causing Environmental pollution.
- To Eliminate landfill.
- To Save Mother Earth by preventing air, water and soil pollution.
- To generate employment opportunity.